Research and development (R&D) is a global effort requiring collaboration. In today’s R&D organizations, there is a significant gap between knowing what to do and actually doing it. Many organizations have to improve in this area and rise above the silo–based approach that’s prevalent today to meet strategic goals.
Manufacturing–related R&D at GUSTI will have a centralized canter working and collaborating with institutions, universities and industrial associations related to these fundamental and specific R&D areas:
- Fundamental improvements in existing manufacturing processes.
- Development of improved processes.
- Increase in capability and capacity to produce and use capital equipment.
- Developing new apparatus, equipment and processes for additive and subtractive manufacturing.
- Advances in controls, sensors, networks, and IT to improve the quality and productivity of manufacturing.
- Innovation in quality systems, resource management, supply chain integration, and distribution, scheduling and tracking.
- Information Technology (IT) that enables integrated and collaborative product and process development.
- Technologies that aid and improve workforce manufacturing skills and technical excellence.
- Technologies for improved workforce health and safety and human factors.
Our Growing Advisory Panel
Managing Director, Harman International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Chairman, India of Intellectual Ventures
Head of Dr. Porst International
Senior Business Adviser, SKP Business Consulting LLP.
Co-founder & Advisor to the Board, GW Precision Tools (I) Pvt Ltd, Founder & Promoter - G.U.S.T.I.